a bit more on Yina

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:24:18 +0300 (EEST)

The point of wiev I have in the game is that Yina the demigoddess _is_ one of the thunderbrothers. She's very young at the moment, but when she is in the godworld she is there as herself, not as some mythological figure she is emulating.

I've been trying to think of a suitable trick or quality for her. Every thunderbrother is the best at something. What would a tomboy cat-girl be best at? If Yina does get worshipped I think it will be in conjunction with her brother Silver (same word in ancient norse). Silver spends most of his time as a really big Shadowcat, but can also assume the form of a gorgeous (and hunky!) human male.

Yina has inherited her mother's sword Cat's Claw. A blade made from a claw Gavreninkin lost in a fight once. Silver prefers claws and teeth, both as a cat and as a human.

I've been trying to figure out a feats for the two. I suppose Silver could be the best in unarmed combat, or just the prettiest of the thunder brothers. Yina... well she is a sort of a heroic lone scout and adventurer. Tricky...

        -Adept