RE: Male healers (Jane Williams)

From: Rob Helm <parental_unit_2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:49:47 -0700 (PDT)

_Storm Tribe_ suggests the Heler cult as a refuge for
gender-bending occupational and sexual behavior by both genders, just as Heler himself takes both male and female forms. For example, a woman who weaves in the winter but works as a herder in the summer is given as an example of a likely Heler initiate.

If I wanted to create a character who was male combat medic, I'd probably start with Heler's healer subcult (I forget the name and don't have _Storm Tribe_ handy), and maybe talk the narrator into letting me learn a healing affinity or some feats standalone from one of the other healing gods and goddesses of the storm pantheon.

Rob

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 206