Women's initiation

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:18:37 -0700

Mikko writes:
 >It may just be the moment, but I'm 99% sure that fits much, much better
>than a compleatly separate initiation for girls, wihout Heort or Hengal.
>I'm even prettty sure I can fish out some support for this from KoS. Let's
>see...

 Mikko, I think this is tremendously creative and interesting - and I applaud your work. Unfortunately, I'm 100% certain that there is a completely separate initiation for girls, without Heort or Hengall. That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a definitive description of the Heortling women's rites on the Heroquest website in the near future.  Jeff