Re: "Normal" husbands

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:14:47 +0100 (BST)

> >But seriously - no normal husband and father who
> >weaves, cares for the kids, cooks, and heals?
> That's not the "normal" Heortling male role.

OK, let me make the implied word explicit: normal husband and father who ALSO weaves, cares for the kids...

He's male. He's married to a woman. He's fathered children. He may well work in the fields as well for all I know. But, whether due to inclination, talents/lack of, or whatever, his primary role is nurturing. Nothing as extreme as CA, no sexual reversal or ambiguity like with Nandan or Heler. Just a slight shift away from normality.

Jane Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com