Arkati Trickster Shaman

From: tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:35:52 +0100

Peter Metcalfe says
> Tim comes up with a quote from Greg which supports my
>position, another quote on Greg which speaks about misapplied
>worship and a final quote from Greg again which supports the
>converse.

And all from a single posting! Given how long Greg has been talking about such things is it any wonder that we are confused? Someone should go on a Heroquest to prove the truth (this would be the "official publication" heroquest I guess...)

I'll just note that I think it perfectly possible for someone to Heroquest to be order to worship a God as a Spirit, or vice versa, but all that does is "open the channel" for misapplied worship, it doesn't change the nature of the being anymore than a praxian shaman getting spirits from Sword-man makes Humakt a spirit.