Re: Ernaldan Initiation - a draft outline

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 00:51:23 GMT

In message <002701c579d5$f827ccc0$114593ca_at_SERANVALI> "John Hughes" writes:
>Donald this is truly excellent stuff. Thanks for sharing it.
>
>Please note however, that Nils has just posted Greg's second article on
>initiation to the Glorantha website
>
>http://www.glorantha.com/new/q-and-a.html
>
>and this one is on mainstream female initiation, which is an individual
>affair and which, in it's Greater Darkness sequence, focuses on Invarne
>and her household rather than Heort and Hengal.

That's an impressive article, it's the sort of stuff I really like about Glorantha. Thanks Greg.

>The recent discussion has been stimulating and creative in true gamer
>fashion, and I'd have no trouble accepting any part of them as being
>variations and traditions of a particular clan.
>
>You may wish to tweak your sequencing in the light of Greg's article.
>I hope you do, its a tremendous and extremely useful piece.

I always intended to tweak and expand it from any comments made. I can sort of see where it fits in Greg's vision but there's a lot there to absorb and make sense of. If it's going to be useful I'll certainly have a go at the changes needed.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/