Re: Women's Initiation.

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:24:13 GMT

Having read through Greg's article, I'm wondering if anyone knows any more about the following:

There's mention of "five souls" and later "five soul-senses". Is there anything more about this?

I presume the two grandmothers are Asrelia & Ty Kora Tek although at this point there are no grandchildren.

It's clear Ernalda acts during the Storm Age, yet all the myths I've seen are of Orlanth doing things and Ernalda reacting to him. Is there anything about what Ernalda was doing and how she reacted to and treated other gods? In particular how did Ernalda's actions contribute to the Great Darkness?

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/