Re: Judge all from one example? - Enferalda

From: Jennifer Geard <geard_at_verso.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:51:55 +1200

I wrote, about Entarios:
> > The only clue I've got is that she's a follower of Enferalda,
> > and that she gets mentioned on the second page of the
> > Ernaldan cults write-up.

An Jane replied:
> You do know she has stats given on p20 of Barbarian Adventures?
> And a short description on p17?

No, not having Barbarian Adventures I wasn't aware of that. Is that short description the one Jeff typed in? And what do her stats suggest about how she does what she does?

Remember that my group (largely) avoids the wrangles over narrative control by playing in a game set nearly 300 years before the Starbrow rebellion. Possibly as a result it seems I'm failing to recognise that certain character descriptions aren't there just as examples.

Cheers,
  Jennifer

--
Jennifer Geard