Entarios and Taming of Dragon Pass

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:01:45 -0700

>No, not having Barbarian Adventures I wasn't aware of that. Is that short
>description the one Jeff typed in? And what do her stats suggest about how
>she does what she does?

 The short description in BA is on page 17. My short blurb is just how I introduced her to my players.

>Remember that my group (largely) avoids the wrangles over narrative control
by
>playing in a game set nearly 300 years before the Starbrow rebellion.
>Possibly as a result it seems I'm failing to recognise that certain
character
>descriptions aren't there just as examples.
 The Taming of Dragon Pass period - a great time for games. David Dunham's Taming of Dragon pass site http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/todp/ has lots of old notes on the period from our SFC campaign of the mid-90s.  Jeff

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 224