Re: Expectations and what is there

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:28:29 -0700

Frédéric

>I just realised lately that the reason I feel so paralysed about a yet to
>start Gloranthan campaign is the amount of stuff I feel I should know and
>yet don't.

There are plenty of places -- and times -- in Glorantha where you can be the authority, and not have to worry about digesting all the material out there on Hero Wars Dragon Pass.

As Jeff pointed out, one such setting is the Resettlement in Dragon Pass, explored in his Taming of Dragon Pass campaign (documented on my site) and my computer game King of Dragon Pass. This is a reasonable compromise since you can use sources like the Dragon Pass gazetteer with a minimum of adaptation, as well as the King of Sartar book.

--

David Dunham