Re: Fiights on the Ship

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 23:50:19 +0100

>Except he and Kallyr are leading the fight, it very much looks as
>if they were both supposed to be thrown off the ship yet Kallyr
>doesn't miss him until she returns.

Assuming that getting thrown off the ship was the objective. Minaryth says that "Kallyr wants to kill them before they find us" implying that the plan is to stay on the Ship longer. While it does look as if Kallyr intended to meet the dragon, it certainly isn't clear that the fight was started with the intention of getting thrown off, and it looks to me as if Danar was meant to stay on board even after the rest of the Questers departed (hence Kallyr doesn't notice that Danar is missing).

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.