King Moraides' Empire

From: Robert Davis <lamorak33_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:36:31 +0100 (BST)

Peter:

Agrath's adventures in Part 4 may not refer to the Argrath that was enthroned as Prince of Sartar. There has been talk that this refers to an Argrath of Saird
who unites the Orlanthi of South Peloria under his leadership. So when the Good Empire attacks Filich Kwan, it's actually Tarsh's Empire attacking it from
the West rather than Dara Happa attacking it from the north.

Robert:

>From a game perspective rather than Glorantha-scholar I believe that the Gwandor Saga covered this by the player-character Gudny becoming the Argrath of Saird (an Alakoring Argrath as an antidote to Argrath Dragonfriend).

Could this be of use to the original inquiry?

Regards

Rob