RE: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 248

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:54:08 +0100

>I mean, at this time, I'm not sure about what is the *true* plan of
>Moirades. But of course, I need a true plan(s) but also a lot of
>rumours, speculations, misunderstandings, 'urban legends' in the
>court or in the Spoken Word, etc.

THe main source of Moirades plan (Unspoken Word's Tarsh in Flames) Moirades plans involve building 7 Lunar Temples in Tarsh. If he's planning on becoming a god (and it might be considered odd if he didn't !) then he will be getting people to worship him. You can expect religious and political agencies to be paying attention to exactly what preaching are associated with that worship.

Then there will be the political situation with Fazzur and the Dara Happan faction that support Tatius. And what does Pharandros really think about his father's plan ?

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.