Argrath and Tarsh

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:06:06 -0700

>I don't see Jeff arguing anything of the sort and the suggestion
>of leaving Tarsh alone after Dwernapple does follow from my
>theory that Tarsh was not reconquered after Dwernapple.
 Fwiw, I don't actually think that was the case. My understanding (based on some old discussions with Greg) is that following Dwernapple, Argrath is again lord of the former Lunar Provinces and Saird. Some years later, the Lunar Empire strikes back, and invades and occupies Saird and Tarsh, but, following Argrath's LBQ, is defeated by Argrath at the Battle of Dontafal and liberates Tarsh and Saird. Later on Sheng Seleris invades the Lunar Empire and does very bad things.
 Then again, if Peter's interpretation provides MGF for your game, by all means run with it.
 Jeff