Re: Moirades' Plan

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_morat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:18:31 +0100

>At this time , the players are troubled with Bevegoroi's Eyes (they
>don't know exactly why) because they are trying to hide their
>mission from them (orders from above) and the Eyes are looking for
>them for another reason.

A good start, but there's plenty of room for more complication if it seems good.

>>If he's planning on becoming a god (and it might be considered odd
>>if he didn't !) then he will be >getting people to worship him.
>
>Before the apotheosis?

ILH-2 will have specific details on the Lunar process - and if you really can't wait the specific chapter is available to GTA initiates now. But, even if you rely on the material on the Q&A pages at glorantha.com, worshipping Moirades would do nothing useful in itself - but setting it up now would give the would-be God a head start on recruiting worshippers. (But I really suggest that you avoid going into too much detail before you read ILH-2).

[...]
>>And what does Pharandros really think about his father's plan?
>
>I would say, he doesn't know a lot at this time, but he strongly
>dissaproves it. Of course, he could change his mind later (specially
>if the plan is a Good Thing for him).

Well that's food for potential conflict. Especially if the player characters try to work with Pharandros and then he finds a good reason to change his mind,

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.