RE: Minaryth a double agent?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 23:07:57 +0100

> I think Jane's answer is overly diplomatic.

Now there's a first!

> I think there is virtually no chance that Minaryth is a double agent

Agreed. It *might* be possible to invent a story in which he was, without contradicting already-published material, but it would be hard work. If he was, the Rebellion would have been over, along time ago.

> (about as likely as Kallyr is a double agent)

Let me think about that one, after all, every time the Lunars have beaten the Sartarites in the last 20 years or so, she's been involved - then again, maybe not :)

> and I strongly doubt that there will ever be any Issaries
> publication that even permits an inference that he is a
> "double agent".

As an actual fact, I agree. As a rumour believed by a few madmen - well, you never know. (Job for the PCs - go and deal with the madmen.)