Pharoah reference

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 08:04:50 +0100

Finally tracked down that reference to "Belintar's Book" that I knew I'd seen in a fanzine - sorry it took so long, but going through my shelf thinking "it was A4 and black and white, how many fanzines fit that description?" took a while.

Tradetalk 5, page 4. "The Pharoah", by Greg. And it isn't exactly hard factual stuff, to put it mildly.

I can't now remember who wanted it, but if it was someone likely to be at the next London pub-meet, let me know and I'll bring it along.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 260