RE: Re: Pharoah

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:39:02 +0100

> > Heck, maybe I will just greg it and say, from now on, use
> the title The Belintar, the Living God.
>
> Oh please don't. If individuals no longer wish to use the
> term that's fine
> but it's unfair to all the people who aren't bothered by it
> to change it.
>
> Oliver

Very true - I'd guess quite a lot would have no idea who "Belintar" is. Re-naming or dual-naming things is a recipe for confusion. Just look at the problems faced by anyone with a RQ Babeester Gor PC!

(For anyone who missed that little reshuffle, if your BG PC was acting like most of them, talking to other PCs, accepting Heal spells, and so on, she *doesn't* worship BG. Any one of a number of other Gors, quite possibly, but not Babs.)

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 264