RE: Praxian answers - Moonbroth

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 08:13:33 +0100

Peter:
> The best description of the battle is in Borderlands.

And very good it is too - I'll have to point that out to the wargaming group I'm with. We were considering a re-fight.

One addition, from Sun County: "The Sun Dome has formed an alliance of convenience with the Lunar forces in Prax, and joined them at the great battle of Moonbroth where the nomads were subjugated in 1610."

We did come up with more details of who was there from Sun County and what they did, while working on the Secret History Part II, but that's anything but official. I could find details if you're interested. ISTR the Templars were supposed to be on one flank and instead went on the other one, or something, and there was some Politics going on.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 266