Reading Dragonewt mind

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sierratel.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:22:16 -0700

> I know what you mean, I was a bit flummoxed, but then he had the temerity
to actually make his roll (how unsporting of him) so I wouldn't feel justified by making him catatonic!!

Hmm, you *did* remember to ad in the difficult magic modifier, didn't you? "Read thoughts of Intelligent Being" is a mere D+20, but then I'd tack on "and a Dragonewt mind at that" as another +20 (or more). As people have mentioned, reading a DN's mind is a really silly thing to do.

And as far as making his roll... Drinking a beaker of sulpheric acid is theoretically possible for a human, but even the best result is going to be painful.

RR
C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu