RE: Left- and righthandedness

From: Malk Williams <malk_at_malkavius.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 10:35:50 +0100

> The RQ2 rules stated that all adventurers were right-handed.

That's true, they do. For what it's worth though, when I started playing RQ2, quite late on relatively speaking, in about 1990, we used to have character sheets that looked fairly official, that had tick boxes for handedness, just next to the block diagram for hit locations.

The rule we played was roll d6 & d10. If d10 is higher: right handed. If tied, ambidextrous, otherwise left handed. This was purely oral tradition mind you, and may have been a house rule. I knew stuff all about Glorantha at the time, and had no idea that such things could have significant religious or cultural implications.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 270