Re: Freeforms continued

From: CJ <cj_at_falster23.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:58:36 +0100

 Thanks Nick, and a huge thanks to the authors of the freeform for putting the characters on the web for our enjoyment. If there are any cosn running Gloranthan freeforms this yar in the UK i will do my utmost to attend, but I especially want to try the big three. Are they usually played costumed?

In my career as a TV ghosthunter (well actually I'm ana academic parapsychologist by training but I make paranormal TV for a living) I have access to some splendid locations where I might be able to host some freeforms.I may try and write one soon - my previous freeforms have been on-Gloranthan, though my comitee game 'Boots for the Glory of Russia' somewhat modiefied is available on the web if anyone likes this sort of thing.

BTW Wyrms Footprints has a superb freeform Sartar Ring game, or th basis for one, in a great 1970's article by Greg Stafford. I have long considered expanding the descriptions and basing a longer freeform for 12 players on this. Check it out - I can't recall the title as I am away from my books...

There is also the excellent uk freeforms list on yahoogroups - if anyone wants details mail me off list.

all the best
cj x

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 275