Hope everyone's OK...

From: Malk Williams <malk_at_malkavius.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:07:25 +0100

A few weeks ago, when the bombs went off in London, there was a lot of concern shown by people on this list, as many known Gloranthaphiles live in and around London. I have no idea how many, if any, of the American Gloranthan contingent (or indeed their families) live in the vicinity of New Orleans, or elsewhere that has been affected by Hurricane Katrina, but I feel that I should just express my deep sympathy and sincere hopes that everyone over there is OK. The pictures we're getting on the news over here in the UK are horrendous.

Best Wishes -

Malk.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 277