Heroquests in Freeforms

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:46:54 +0100

Nick writes
>There's also the risk that the "most important thing in the
>game" is either stalling the plot for everyone else (if they have to
>stand around waiting) or else happening out of sight. Which makes
>bringing everyone up to speed afterwards a chore for all.

I found that in BIRTH OF THE GODDESS. By the time the final line up for the people supporting the Birth was forming there was nothing left plotted for the people opposing it to do and we had to wait around twiddling our thumbs until the Other Side was ready. Which was about half an hour of wasted time. Not good.

--
Michael Cule

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 281