the chrisis at Issaries

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:36:51 +0300 (EEST)

Greg wrote:

:For the last six months (since I returned from Mexico) the entire company
:was detained as a result of a contractual dispute. This included the
:computers, business records, retail inventory, original artwork and all
:my near-40 years worth of accumulated Gloranthan information (as well as
:all my personal writings and accumulated correspondence). And also
:critical information needed to release new items.

Great Gaia!

Congratulations to all at Issaries for sorting that mess out, and especially to Greg himself. That must have been a very unpleasant.

Godspeed! Looking forward to the next releases,

        -Adept

Thinker, dreamer and adventurer