RE: Re: Move em on, head em up, count em out, ride em in, etc...

From: Malk Williams <malk_at_malkavius.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:29:07 +0100

Thanks to everyone who has offered their insight on herd raiding, lots of stuff there I can use. Gianfranco, the suggestion to look at Sandy's Art of War* essay was a very good one, and Simon, additional thanks to you for having such interesting stuff on your website. It's almost unfair to single you out, as there are loads of quite incredibly well stocked Gloranthan sites out there, but yours has kept me busy during my spare moments for most of this week. I've never read anything about ducks before that I found remotely interesting!

Cheers -

Malk.

*It did take me a while to find it. The fact that Lokarnos.com's search facility does not index words of fewer than 4 letters caught me out at first!