RE: The Return of the One True System

From: Malk Williams <malk_at_malkavius.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:26:36 +0100

> It is refreshing to see a welcome return of RQ discussions
> on the Gloranthan Digest

Glad to be of service!

> I prefer RQ3 or, rather, RQ3/2/4/home-brew.

Ah yes, the "Unholy Mishmash (TM)" approach to rôleplaying. Yummy! My favourite!

> (Hopefully this will get in before we are banned from RQ discussions)

I didn't see any smileys there, is that really likely?! I must admit, I half expected the word "grognard" to have appeared by now, but a Cease and Desist order? Shurely not!

Of course with all this talk of mongeese, I feel positively ahead of the new wave at the moment, as Max Normal, the Pinstripe Freak, (late of Judge Dredd Fame) once said, "I'm so far behind, I'm ahead!"