Re: Orlanthi salt

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:55:40 +0100 (BST)

> I figure I'd start with the Orlanthi since most
people >seem to know them best.

In Dragon Pass we identify the hillfort of Halfort, in Balmyr lands, as located near to the major salt mine for Sartar and a source of wealth to generations of Balmy kings. The current Balmyr king is a lunar sympethizer and slaves now toil in the mines.

Yes there was some pseudo place name etymology(sp?) at work here.

Hope that helps,

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos http://uk.photos.yahoo.com