Re: A Gloranthan Tale. "The Healer in the Night"

From: Dr Stuart Mousir-Harrison <loosmoos_at_mousir.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:24:58 +0100

Tim,

that is the first thing on this list that has made me laugh out loud, for a long, long time! I owe you a pint at Continuum! (Although you have to pay for your own accommodation...)

At 12:00 PM 10/10/2005, you wrote:
>It is late in Storm season on a cold, wet, Sartarite night, when Oddi, a
>young cottar, out watching over the sheep, slips and breaks his leg
>badly. When his companion, Vastyr finds him, he is soaked to the skin, in
>obvious pain and unable to return, even leaning on Vastyr's shoulder. ....

Dr Moose (or should that be "Smart Alekk"?)

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live".
Mark Twain.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 302