Dragontooth Runners

From: Richard Crawley <rc014k0306_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:28:08 +0100

I've volunteered myself to build the Dragontooth Runners for the Glorygeeks' next foray into Gloranthan Hordes of the Things.

A quick Google reveals very little info on these guys (the Runners, not the Glorygeeks) so I was wondering if any of you had any strong views on their appearance, mode of fighting, equipment etc. Anybody care to suggest any suitable figures (in 25/28mm)?

I have Dragon Pass and King of Sartar. Are they mentioned in any other sources?

Richard Crawley

--

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 308