Re: Re: Esrolia 1621

From: Eric Durand <Thalsion_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 02:14:39 +0200

Michael & Susan O'Brien a écrit :

> At 11:00 AM 10/19/2005 +0000, you wrote:
>
>> What are the sources canon and non canon for the prevailing political
>> environment of Esrolia 1621. Also the recent history.
>

> non-canon: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/nochetstuff.html
>
> an excerpt:
>
> [XXIX.10-drome.I/1.a - XXIX.12-drome.V/2]
>
> Excerpts from Lucky Phil's Guide to the Nochet Hippodrome: Tips and
> Tricks for the Prospective Punter.
>
> By ancient edict, women in Nochet are forbidden to gamble; ironically,
> also by ancient edict, the Asrelia cult controls almost all financial
> matters in the city, and gambling is in the crones' remit.

And why not men to change? Good idea! This is the Queen's land! Do you really think, after centuries, that the good-thinking queens of Nochet can allow this irresponsible men to gamble?!? Maybe uz males, yes... But human males?! Imagine your male players in Nochet, trying to gamble, and this big woman with axes bigger than her, who pretends it is forbidden... for men! It could be a funny scene or challenge => They finnaly must find a female (or an uz?) to gamble. There is a compensasion for this service, of course.

             Thalsion