Re: Re: Esrolia, Nochet

From: Eric Durand <Thalsion_at_free.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 01:59:44 +0200

Joerg Baumgartner a écrit :

>Robert Davis
>

>>>What are the sources canon and non canon for the prevailing political
>>>environment of Esrolia 1621. Also the recent history.
>>>

>Lots of colourful detail on
>http://kethaela.en.free.fr

This is the very short version. For the full and very extended version, with wonderfull maps of Nochet or Esrolia, try the original one (with the permission and based on the world of Glorantha, owned by Greg Stafford, of course)
http://kethaela.free.fr/
In the top menu, select the rune of the Earth. Well, I know, it's in french, but you can see illustrations and photos. Maybe an automatic translator can help.

Direct links:
_ Map of Nochet (by Eric Vanel)
http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=435

_ A gate of Nochet (by Eric Vanel)
http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=434

_ The Queen Armadis (by Eric Vanel) (old, one of the Four Urban Queen, Faction of the Old Earth, Uz's friend, Armadis' Quarter -see map- ) http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=433

_ Inside the library-temple of Nochet (by Guillaume Tavernier) http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=432

_ Uglies in Nochet (by Guillaume Tavernier) http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=431

_ Waertagies' dock (by Guillaume Tavernier) http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=430

_ Map of Esrolia. (by Marian Gutowski)
The english version is on glorantha.com at this adress: http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/Esrolia.jpg http://kethaela.free.fr/index.php?phase=display_article&style=3&article=99

_ New documents in french (for the ex-zine Erudits de l'Ambigu issue 4, definitly killed by -but not only- the new Issaries' fan policy) can be found at
http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/Glorantha_VF/ in the "Fichiers" (Files) section: