Re: Re: Siege of White Wall

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:46:28 GMT

In message <20051025061936.71665.qmail_at_web25805.mail.ukl.yahoo.com> Jane Williams writes:

>> >And I'd love to hear more about this?
>>
>> Once I work out which is the *wrong* side of the
>> Siege of Whitewall.

>Jaxarte is supposed to be Lunar? So presumably for
>him, the Orlanthi would be the "wrong" side?

Not necessarily, Sor-Eel seems to be in a different political faction from Tatius. Judging by Jaxarte's performance in Esrolia having to hide from Tatius in the Lunar camp should be entertaining.

>Wander over to the whitewall group or wiki
>www.whitewall.info
>and I'm sure we can come up with ideas...
>
>Donald? Can you fit Jaxarte into your maze of minor
>Lunar NPCs somewhere? Can we involve him in one of our
>caravan ambushes?

Better than that, I think Charmanda should be able to find a use for him. Maybe she uses him to get into Whitewall, then he can be on both sides. He's not a Seven Mother's initate is he by any chance?

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/