Re: Jellyfish taxonomy for rpgnet learners

From: CJ <cj_at_falster23.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 16:22:45 +0000

Ah you saw my review! I was offline, moving house and then perilous sick for a good three weeks, so I was rather disappointed at the lack of comment on rpg.net, but over 2,000 people read it so hopefully a few folks will be moved to pick up a copy of the game. :) I am now happily much recovered, and did womder if anyone on here had read it or had any comments. It was pretty positive as I recall, and said nice things about teh gloranthan community, with a few little jokes like th jellyfish taxonomy! No offence was intened, and i hope the comment was taken in the spirit it was offered- as a sly compliment and tribute to all the gloranthaphiles and their wonderful work!

cj x