Than Ulbar

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:25:00 +1300

Gianfranco

>When I narrated a scenario there, in my campaign, I
>used the Pan Tang module for Stormbringer as map
>reference (substituting sea with wasteland) and source
>of inspiration. Just an unofficial shortcut but fast
>and right to the point.

For the actual skull itself, I would use the Skull of Yeshpotoom-Kahlai from the Holy Fortress Scenario in Chaosium's "Sea Kings of the Purple Towns" (also for Stormbringer).

It has three levels reaching from the bottom to the top of the skull. The first level was awareness and dealt with sensations, the second was memory while the third was identity where you could commune with the god.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 329