Re: fragment of a letter describing strange incident in Tarsh

From: David Weihe <blerg2_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:59:17 -0800 (PST)

> It turned out that the whole thing had been organized by a minor
> noble name Arthur Son-of –Carls, the man I had seen on the Moon
> Boat. Apparently he was a member of the Cult of Freedom and had
> actually been trying free the Durulz publicly as statement of support
> for these creatures! As he was led away in chains, he was heard to
> say "Goddess as my witness, I thought Durulz could fly."

For our non-USA members:
This is a take-off on an episode of the TV series "WKRP in Cincinnati", where the station owner does this "for" Thankgiving turkeys (and yesterday was Thanksgiving, here) - swapping helicopters for moon boats and turkeys for durulz.

Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.yahoo.com