RE: Perso

Auteur: Lefébure Arnaud <lefebure_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 14:26:26 +0200
En fait je me suis calquer sur la fiche de perso exemple que l'on trouve sur le site d'Issaries (l'éditeur) :
Hero Wars Glorantha RPG
Name: Kallai Culture: Heortling
Homeland: Thunder Oak clan Age: 25 Sex: Male
Key Words: Heortling, Warrior, Devotee of Humakt
Goals: Preserve the independence of Sartar and the Orlanthi; protect the village and his family.
Physical Skills
Acute Hearing 17
Craft weapon 17
Hide in Cover 17
Riding 17
Running 17      Relationships
Dependent 13: Mother (Cook 10, Nag 8)
Dependent 13: Father (Farmer 10, Complain 8)
Loyal to Leader 17
Shadow's Breath Alliance 13BR> Veterans 13              Magic Type: Theist
Runes:

Pantheon: Storm
Great Deity: Orlanth 13
Initiate of: Humakt
Devotee of: Humakt 17
Mental Skills
Detect Lie 17
Eastern Customs 13
Eastern Languages 13
Foreign Customs 13
Foreign Languages 13
Heortling Customs 17
Heortling Geography 17
Heortling Religion 17
Mythology of Humakt 17
Recognize Foe 17
Six Cuts Silk 13
Stay Awake 17
Traveled Widely 1
Traveled Widely in the East 1
Sense Assassin 12Personality
Brave 1
Boastful 17Affinities
Combat 17 (Enchant Iron, Great Blow, Shield Destroyer, Truesword Stroke, Weapon Destroyer)
Death 17 (Bless Corpse, Death Song Berserk, Kill Undead, Lay Ghost, Visage of Fear)
Honor 17 (Empower Oath, Know Truth, Rally Warriors, Sever Relationship, Shame Coward)
Wealth
Rating: Prosperous
Items:
Sack of Black Winds 13,
chain byrnie and helmet, sword, spear, dagger, shieldFlaws
Mother & father are dependents
Never participate in an ambushCombat
Weapon Rating / Rank
Close Combat 5
Dagger Combat / 1
Greatsword Combat / 5
Sword and Shield / 3
Spear and Shield / 3
Missile Combat 17
Bow / 3
Armor / Rank
Chain and Shield / 5
Other Bonuses

Ici il détail tout donc laisse supposer que tout s augmente individuellement ?

Nono

At 14:00 24/10/00 +0200, vous avez écrit:

>Entre augmenter guerrier de 17 à 18 et augmenter le mot clef de guerrier
>tactique de 17 à 18, il ya une différence d'optimisation!

Oui mais selon moi on ne peut pas augmenter le mots clé Guerrier tout seul
(vision personnelle)

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/15/_/_/_/972388672/