translators requested

Auteur: pascal milhau <pascal.milhau_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:15:58 +0100

Hi guys

I am looking for some French/English translators to help me with an officially approved project

Reward can only be with free copies of a fanzine for anyone who does some significant work for us (as well of course as prominent credits for assisting with the work)

But also feel free if you just want to do small pieces - there are plenty

You do not have to be totally fluent in English, but must be able to convey the ideas in one way or another

If interested, please contact me in the first instance at: Benderri_at_...

thanks

Ian

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail