Rashorana Rashoran Osentalka Nysalor Gbaji

Auteur: vingo_france <vingo_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:44:54 -0000

> Les discussions de ces derniers jours me laissent sans > voix... Quelle source d'inspi! Un grand merci à tous!

Fabrice,

J'avais posté une ma théorie sur une partie des questions que tu te poses.
La voici en anglais désolé, une bonne âme sur la ML VF ?

En fait l'un des premiers trucs à connaître est l'illumination d'Uléria et d'Humakt.
Mais Ragnalar, Malia et Thed ont aussi été illuminés. Mais ils sont les premiers à avoir perverti le monde, c'est pour cela qu'on l'appelle le *trio impie*...

C'est parti:

1/ Rashorana, Rashoran

Rashoran/Rashorana is an androgyn god.
Rashoran is the last great god or the first lesser god. Cults of Terror, p13: The Conspiracy of the Unholy Trio Rashoran as remember us try to open mind to fears to most gods as Uleria and Humakt, but too to Ragnalar, Malia & Thed. As The Unholy trio would like to use the fears of others, they first understood that too and wanted to keep this for them. Then they murdered Rashoran.

2/ Osentalka

Osentalka is the Perfect God.
It was the project of the High Council of Genertela. He was a try to ressurect Rashoran.
In 350ST, The Genesis of the Perfect One Begins. But following the arrival of Dara Happan (355ST) several things change, then his creation was mistaken by the Dragonewts and Trolls.
They were not enough powerfull to stop the project. But as everybody was not in the projet, it almost failed.

3/ Nysalor

Then Nysalor is the failed project (pirated of the perfect by Pelorian) to become White Light God.
Cults of Terror, p17: The Sunstop.
He first cursed his stronger enemy, Kiger Litor at the Castle of Lead.
Also, many Storm Heortlanders were opposed to Lokamayadon (Storm Chief of the High Council of Genertela), but they were beaten at the Battle of Night and Day before the God's creation. They do not fight strong anymore.
Dragonewt were conquered rapidly and became mercenaries. But in monotheist lands, Nysalor followers encounter difficulties to grow.

After some times, a plague broke out in Tanisor and spread in Arolanit and Seshnela.
Of course, Nysalor Ridlers were able to heal the plague. The Nysalor's face became Nysalor the Liar.

4/ Gbaji

Gbaji is the revealed face of the Chaotic face of Nysalor. Cults of Terror, p18: Arkat and Gbaji Wars. When Arkat was a knight of Hrestol, he fought Gbaji's Tanisor followers.
He also fought the famous Vampire Legion. Gbaji promised great power to Telmori tribes, they were now chaos tainted.
Also Arkat fought hard against them.

5/ Notes:

The interesting thing during this period and even in 1620ST: In Peloria, Gbaji was known as Nysalor or Osentalka. And when Arkat defeated Nysalor, he became Gbaji.

Je pense que sur ces bases, d'autres exprimeront la suite avec Rashorana/Sedenya...

Bon courage aux penseurs.
"La recherche de l'illumination est une voie difficile,  mais allez vous trouver ce que vous cherchez ?"  (Moâ - 2002)

Will alias Vingo
Paris, France.

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail