mise à jour Gloranthan Army

Auteur: Gregory Privat <prax_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 17:24:36 +0200

Salut � tous,

Je viens de finir la premi�re MaJ de Gloranthan Army

Le site est en anglais, mais comporte peu de texte.

voici le message de MAJ en anglais, parce que j'ai la flemme de le traduire.

Hail all,

I ve made the first update to Gloranthan Army.

new miniatures presented are :

some baboons (very old miniatures)
Household foot : lunar soldiers with pillum, Moonrock phalanx : lunars too,
Zebra riders : conversions based on Dario's illustrations in Legacy of Pavis.

Please let me know on the guestbook what you think of those mini, and take a look at texts on homepage.

Webpage adress changed too, it s now : http://gloarmy.free.fr

New updates comming very soon, with a very big number of converted broos and more...

Your pal,

Gregory Privat

Prax_at_...
pavis_at_...