Tarsh in Flames - the reprint!

Auteur: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 19:59:00 +0100

TARSH IN FLAMES IS BACK! 'Tarsh in Flames!', as was Unspoken Word 1, went on sale in May 2001 and we had sold out by the end of July. There still seems to be a demand for it, though, and so Simon and I have decided to produce a limited reprint. Because of the limited run, a full colour cover is just not commercially viable, so there will be a new, monochrome glossy cover and a back-cover map optimised for black & white printing. Otherwise, it will be exactly the same as the first edition.

We hope to be taking this to the printers soon, so the reprints may be ready within 4 weeks. We are happy to take pre-orders now and as usual there is a small discount for pre-orders. The full price will be the same as our usual books (a little expensive considering the lack of a full-colour cover, but reflecting the lack of economies of scale) - �8 cheque or $12 PayPal transfer for orders in the UK and Europe, �9/$14 respectively for orders from the Rest of the World. Prices include postage. For details on payment, see http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/books/ordering.html.

However, if you order before the end of October, the price will be �7/$11 for UK/Europe and �8/$12.50 for the Rest of the World.

If you want to know what you have been missing, there are details _at_ http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/books/tarshflames.html, while you can see a review at www.rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_4936.html. OK, we are a little biased, but we are still very proud of it, as a valuable resource for running games in Tarsh or simply understanding a little better who these strange 'Orlanthi without Orlanth' people are who are fighting alongside the Lunars against theis Heortling cousins.

Mark

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail