Re: Sacred Time Special Offer from The Unspoken Word

Auteur: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:24:05 -0000

In early December, we announced the special Sacred Time offer from the Unspoken Word: one copy of *all* of our books (Tarsh in Flames, The Thieves' Arm, Uz: the trolls of Glorantha, In Wintertop's Shadow and The Four Scrolls of Revelation) for a bargain price of:

Ordering from the UK or Europe, just �27 (sterling cheque) or $40/euro 40
(Paypal).

Ordering from elsewhere in the world, just �30 (sterling cheque) or $45
(Paypal), to cover the extra cost of airmail shipping.

We had planned to end the offer on 25 December, but as we have had several enquiries (Christmas present money?), we will extend it to 7 January 2003
(the Russian Orthodox Christmas!). If you are posting an order, please also
email to let us know, in case your cheque is delayed in the seasonal post. Act now, there will be no more extensions...

Mark & Simon

The Unspoken Word
http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail