Tentacles Untapped!

Auteur: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:25:02 +0100

TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 8, Number 1, January 2007

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the January Tentacles News Post, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies. If you do not want to receive this newsletter, or have a new email address please send notification to: fabian_at_...

~ T e n t a c l e s U n t a p p e d ~

Get off the hands of that life draining evil Sorcerer, cast off all the wicked spells and hatch reborn from your Draconic Egg for another full circle of Tentacles! After celebrating 10 years of Tentacles we go fully untapped!

~ TENTACLES UNTAPPED ~

The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion, Pendragon and RuneQuest Game Fest
25th - 28th May 2007
Castle Stahleck, Bacharach, Germany

Come to stand in line with Greg Stafford, Sandy Petersen and Charlie Krank at the castle cafeteria. Get the latest scoop about HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Pendragon, RuneQuest and Eternal Champion.

Wisely choose your side in the epic Glorantha FreeForm 'Between the Dragon and the Deep Blue Sea' by Jeff Richard, Neil Robinson and Dan Barker. Get insane in 'The Hospital', our exclusive Cthulhu FreeForm by the man Sandy Petersen himself. Sacrifice yourself in a Cthulhu Special Event by the full set of the 'Kult of Keepers' madly lead by Mike Mason.

Coach your team to victory in the massive miniature 'Trollball Worldcoup' by Grégory Privat. Catch your yearly dose of Live-Action Trollball Mayhem and water bombs, buy a collectors set of our refreshing Tentacles Beercards(TM) for the finest beers on the continent, agonize joyfully for our Group photo, roll the edges of your polyhedrons to oblivion and blissfully snore in unisonowith the best gamers and gamemasters from the Mulitverse.

Register here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm

Make sure you also sign-up for the Tentacles Newsletter: http://www.tentacles-convention.de/newsletter.html

~ G r a b a f r i e n d w i t h y o u r T e n t a c l e s ~

We want to encourage you, the Tentacles veteran, to bring new friends (and fresh faces) to Tentacles. For each confirmed new guest you bring you will receive a discount of 5,00 EUR (up to 15,00 EUR) off your convention fee or you can get 5 to 15 beers instead. We will give you the cash refund or beers at the door. Your friends just have to add your name in the ‘I was grabbed by this Tentacled Friend’ box in the registration form.

Bribe them, intimidate them – you know they'll enjoy themselves!

~ T e n t a c l e s F r e s h B l o o d ~

If you are under 21 years of age you can join the Tentacles Fresh Blood Force! We have 10 residential places set aside for young newcomers, at the special discounted price of 70,50 EUR (that's 26,50 EUR less than usual).

Fabian

--

~ TENTACLES UNTAPPED ~
The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion, Pendragon and RuneQuest Game Fest 25th - 28th May 2007 Castle Stahleck, Bacharach, Germany Sign-up here: http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm