GBC's Link List

Auteur: sverrelarne <sverrelarne_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:36:38 -0000

I'm sorry for writing in english, but my grasp of the french language is not so good. ;-)

I have just put up a new link list, with links to websites with RuneQuest, HeroQuest and Glorantha content. I hope you will find it of use:

http://www.runequest.info

It's starting to be pretty big now, but I need some help with the french links, to put them into the same format as the english and spanish ones, that is, with a short description of the content in french. I am also looking for more french links.

Is there anyone who would be willing to help me with the french links? Or is there anyone who now of any other french links not on the list?

Please email me: Lugger AT runequest-glorantha DOT com

Yours sincerely, Sverre Larne.

Cette archive a été créée par hypermail