Hello, and a bidding question

From: Frank Rafaelsen <rafael_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:51:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi there, glad someone set up a list for hero wars discussions. I'm a long time lurker on the glorantha digest, but I have found that unless one has encyclopedic knowledge of glorantha and a very thick skin, it is best to remain in the background watching the giants duke it out. :)

So, to my question (hoping that some of the play testers read this): If I were to bid 10 AP and my opponent bids 15 AP and the result is a minor victory for me (loser forfeits x1) how much AP does he lose? 15 or 25 (just what he bids, or the total of his and my bidding)? What if i get Transfer x1. Does he lose 25 AP while I gain 15?

Oh, yeah. Anyone who know more about how HW handles sorcery and saints?

Ha en god dag!
Frank Rafaelsen