HW-rules list question

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 11:34:25 -0800

Hi All.

Andrew suggested that we consider moving this list over to vicinities.com.
I checked them out, and they do have some really neat features, and (as he correctly points out) its probably better in the sense that there doesn't appear to be advertising, etc. and it has some better inter-list features (i.e. easy relationships between this and the HW-newbie list).

Honestly, I used eGroups as the best one I knew of, but I do like vicinties.
Anyone know anything more about it? Any comments - would switching be a good or bad idea? Anyone care?

IMO we should resolve the question quickly once & for all. I don't want to "damage" the list by moving it, unless everyone thinks it's worth it.
I'd like everyone's comments in the next 48 hours, and we either move once or never.

Thanks!

-Steve