Re: HW style

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:17:35 -0800

"morthander" <morthande-_at_...> wrote: original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/hw-rules/?start=36
> The question I have for would be players of HW is less rulesy and more
> play orientated, is what do they want to see from the source books,
> what as players would really yank their chains?

I'd like to simply see adventures. I confess it somewhat embarrassedly, as we all know that Real Gamers (tm) write their own stuff, right? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm desperately short of time.
Both as adventures to run, invariably with hooks therein for other more spontaneous adventures, and as examples for "how it should go", I think published adventures are critical to SUSTAINING a rules set. Even little things like "The Money Tree" are invaluable to getting players into the game initially.
All the source material in the world is wasted unless people have something to do with it, and very few have the time resources to figure out & build that themselves.