Re: Use of tactics, etc

From: Steve Lieb <styopa_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 19:58:31 -0800

> > Would the tactics, etc, skill then exist as an Augment to the
> general
> > skill of the group?
>
> We have used it so. A very good tactics roll also gives bonuses to
the
> indiviual characters in their fights.

To go even further, since I imagine with Orlanthi especially there's quite a bit of individual bravery - if PC's or significant NPC's want to throw up the "big pre-battle challenge" you could even do that simply as an extended contest between individuals with the winner's side getting an edge in the upcoming combat. However, IMG I'd say that obviously the challenge can be declined with a handicap of half the wager automatically applied to the decliner?