Re: More questions

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:32:33 -0800

> 'broo' (this would include the possibility of horrid diseases,
sneaky
> attacks, torture, general unpleasantness etc.)

So you wound just describe a monster as a "broo"? Or perhaps a "broo 10w"? Does this mean that I'm going to need a table or list somewhere to interpret what "broo" means? In other words, given a description of "broo", what do I *do* with it?

Why do I suddenly fear this is a step backward? To me, the whole point of RPG rules is to prevent cops&robbers arguments if the "Bang! You're dead!", "No, I'm not!" variety. Won't this fuzziness lead to much the same thing? (Having played with people who would completely twist a D&D character class on the basis of a misplaced comma. I think this is a legitimate concern.)