Re: Convention demo results

From: Michael W. Ryan <mryan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 18:16:32 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> I spend a lot of time demoing games for several companies (AEG, FRPG,
> SJG and WhiteWolf). From personal experience, I can say that an
> essential component for demos and teaching, especially at Cons is the
> very sort of scenario talked about.
>
> That and sample characters with good, thorough walkthroughs on their
> makeup.

Does anyone have anything like this (I'm aware of Wesley's characters, but I'm looking for starting not, as they appear, rather experienced characters)? I'm just starting an RQ3 campaign, and HW has piqued my interest enough that I'm considering converting once it comes out, but I'm still not sure if it would suit me (I'm an unprepentent "gamist" :). I've looked at the summary, but it leaves me unsure how it all fits together.

Michael W. Ryan, MCP, MCT     | OTAKON 2000
mryan_at_...              | Convention of Otaku Generation
http://www.netaxs.com/~mryan/ | http://www.otakon.com/

PGP fingerprint: 7B E5 75 7F 24 EE 19 35 A5 DF C3 45 27 B5 DB DF PGP public key available by fingering mryan_at_... (use -l opt)